Every year, the Vancouver Island Llama and Alpaca Club participates in the Saanich Fair by bringing our animals, our fibre and some of our amazing farm products for the public to admire. Find us in the Agriplex and bring your camera!
Come see us at the Saanich Fair, September long weekend! Meet these amazing animals and see why we’re so passionate about our llamas and alpacas.
There’s lots to learn about and see all weekend long!
- Learn about shearing llamas and alpacas and see demonstrations on how to process the fibre
- Browse through the marketplace for raw fleece, yarn, clothing and gifts
- Spend some time with a farmer to learn what it’s like to raise these quiet and inquisitive animals
- Join us for Llama Performance Shows on Saturday and Sunday at 11 am and 3 pm and Monday at 10 am and 1 pm in the Agriplex
- Have your picture taken with your favourite llama or alpaca
- Bring the kids for the treasure hunts and lots more
See you at the fair!